The Special Needs Ministry prays for and provides support to the ministries of Calvary Church as together we welcome and include individuals of all ages and abilities into the body of Christ.
Sunday Mornings: Inclusive worship for all.
- Reserved seating is available for those using wheelchairs or walkers.
- Use Entrance B or C for easy entrance and exit.
Sunday Mornings for Children (Young Fives - 4th Grade)
- Calvary Kids inclusion both services, all year
- Sensory-sensitive classroom 152A (10:45 service only)
- No classes meet during Family Services (holiday weekends)
Sunday Opportunities for Youth (5th-8th Grade)
- Middle School inclusion during the 10:45 service. 5th/6th - Room 108; 7th/8th - Room 208 (September - May).
- Youth are encouraged to worship in the Sanctuary with their family during the 9:00am service or in room 112 where the service is available through live feed streaming.
- Hearing T Loop – available for all services in the main floor seating area, rows E through T. Details at Chapel Information Center.
Worship on Wednesday | Summer Schedule
Meet: Calvary Church Chapel - May 8 - August 28
(July – no worship)
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm | Supper
Bring your own dinner and come to the Gathering Place to eat together.
6:15pm – 6:45pm | Discovery Groups
Rooms 211 & 215
6:50 – 7:30pm | Worship
7:30pm | Dismissal and Go Bus Pick-up